Perry Street Market Café
A SUCCESS STORY
Perry Street Market Cafe first opened its doors in 2013 and began serving local artisan food. With the success of the cafe, the business has since expanded and now has 3 successful cafes in Cork.
We caught up with Sally, the General Manager of Perry Street Market Cafe to learn about the challenges she faced & her experience with Bizimply.
● Perry Street Market Cafe relied on manual timesheets for creating rosters and managing employee’s attendance.
● Timesheets not being completed or checked by store managers meant Sally had to cross-check all timesheets from each location – “All time consuming, small issues”.
● They had no way of tracking employee holidays.
● Store Managers had no control over their hours or labour costs.
● When getting employee hours ready for payroll, Sally had to manually enter the data from their own timesheets into her payroll system, which resulted in mistakes and Sally spending half of her week managing payroll issues.
Perry Street Market Cafe first implemented Bizimply into one of their locations. Once they saw the benefit of Bizimply to their business, they installed the system across all 3 locations.
● Perry Street Market Cafe are now much more aware of their labour costs.
● Store Managers now have the ability to control their own location and take ownership of their rosters, labour costs & approving employee hours for payroll. This saves Sally hours each week to focus on other aspects of the business, that she didn’t have time to focus on before.
● They can export all of the employee’s timecards directly to payroll using our integration with Sage Micropay.
“For me, I love the fact that I can check the attendance and change the time cards if I need to very very quickly.”
When asked if she would recommend Bizimply to other businesses, her reply was:
“Absolutely, yes. I definitely would. It’s very easy to use.”