Tuscany Bistro offers the ultimate Italian dining experience. Sabrina, the owner of Tuscany Bistro, grew up with two passionate Italian parents who loved to cook and experiment with different styles of food. Tuscany Bistro started off as a one-location restaurant in Killaloe in 2003. Sabrina & the Tuscany Bistro team’s passion and desire to create delicious food has allowed them to expand their business, now offering fine Italian dining across 3 locations.
We spoke with Sabrina about the challenges that Tuscany Bistro faced before implementing Bizimply and the effect Bizimply had on her business.
- Tuscany Bistro relied on paper-based processes for rostering and employee attendance – ”the old-fashioned way”
- Sabrina spent 4 hours per week processing payroll
- Creating rosters was a big issue, along with communicating changes
“Processing payroll and creating rosters were the biggest difficulties along with trying to get a really tight handle on labour percentages”
Sabrina first heard about Bizimply from another business in the hospitality industry.
“I knew someone who was using Bizimply. She was raving about it so I knew it would be positive”.
Since implementing Bizimply across 3 locations, Sabrina has noticed many positive changes across her business.
- It now only takes Tuscany Bistro one hour to create their rosters for 3 restaurants, with 50 staff.
- Sabrina has seen a massive improvement in the communication between staff.
- Bizimply has created a huge awareness of the impact of incorrect labour scheduling.
- Tuscany Bistro can now complete payroll within an hour, saving them 3 hours.
“Our rostering time has been reduced quite substantially.”
Sabrina is a big fan of Bizimply’s Manager App. It allows her to check who’s clocked in & she also has access to her employees information.
“I look at my Bizimply app on my phone at least 10 times a day.“
Sabrina found the roll-out of Bizimply across her three locations very easy “the roll-out was an absolute pleasure” and she loved the support she received from the Bizimply team.
When asked if she would recommend Bizimply to other businesses, her reply was:
“Absolutely. I would 100% recommend Bizimply. I wouldn’t be recommending services I didn’t completely have faith in.”